Cisco Bengaluru invites job applications for Software Engineer (C/Linux Developer) for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via online mode on the official website.
- Senior software development engineer working on groundbreaking technologies in a fast changing landscape of datacenter technologies and part of the BU having ownership of multiple products.
- Developing software using C/Python on Networking devices like switches and routers
- Good understanding of Linux and open source software integration
- Consistent track record in debugging and analyzing complex customer deployments and understand technical issues
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols is desirable.
- Understanding of security infrastructure such SSL, TLS, X.509 certificates, Cryptography is desirable.
- Very Good communication skills and excel in a team environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as providing technical leadership when required.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to translate high level requirements into specific features, develop functional and design specifications
- Flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving, deadline-driven environment
- Typically requires Masters/B.E/B.Tech ECE/CS plus 1-2 years related experience in networking software development.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, Webex, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is incorporated in California.