JP Morgan, Bengaluru is seeking a technically strong and disciplined developer. Working closely with QR, Trading, Sales and Middle Office teams, you will be called upon to deliver quality code in a fast paced environment that evolves as business opportunities present themselves.
The role will require an ability to attain clear understanding of Athena environment and of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Python
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture, continuous learning in technical aptitude, business understanding and personal effectiveness
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with and influence other technology teams to deliver end to end solutions to the business in a constantly changing environment
- Eager to take ownership of work, have real business impact, overcome obstacles and take it through to completion, working as part of this team and collaborating with a much bigger community of developers sharing the technology and code base
- Willingness to become proficient and develop in Python if not already a primary language
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, responsible for elucidating and agreeing requirements, building relationships with business users, and taking ownership of deliverables all the way to the production environment would be a plus
- Understanding of trading and modelling of financial securities. Concepts around pricing, risk management and trade model would be a plus.
About JP Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.