Mastercard invites job applications for Software Developer Engineer post for Pune location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Experience with complex Micro service, modern technology stack Implementations”
- Full stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Expert programming skills in Java, Spring and reactive programming
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (ATDD/BDD, Unit tests)
- Experience with modern Web, Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework & components, Messaging, NATS, Kafka, Web & Application Server ( Server App Design & Technology Skills ), Web Services, REST ( Services Design & Technology Skills )
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Dynatrace is plus.
- Experience in deployment automation through Chef is plus
- Bachelor Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Required & Master’s degree in related discipline Preferred.
- Execute and own the baseline architecture implementations and design activities collaborating with other Engineers & Engineering Team.
- Ability to work with existing and evolve services with minimum guidance.
- Experience in working with fast paced, modern Architecture with extensive experience with building Spring boot applications, event driven microservices and actively participate in R&D on the new frameworks
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and design ideas to a development team
- Strong debugging skills to support Tier 1 applications and has experience in simplifying complex implementations
- Work to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the consumer experience.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable, resilient, high performance services, preferable event driven.
- Provide guidance to teams on development standards, automation and tools