Applications are invited for Social Media Manager at MyGov, New Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 June.
MyGov is looking for Social Media managers who are proficient in various Social Media platforms and can create content in English/Hindi as also regional languages.
- Graduate with experience in managing social media and proficiency in regional languages
- Certification/ Experience in the concerned language
- Total 4 years work experience (Experience in creative writing /social media management of minimum 2 years)
Roles & Responsibilities
- The resource will manage the regional social media handles of MyGov in the following regional languages (Assamese/ Gujarati/ Punjabi/ Marathi/ Bangla/Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Malayalam/Odia)
- The social media manager would generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content on the social media platforms on daily basis (e.g., text, infographics, videos, and news feeds etc.)
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with MyGov’s goals, objectives and amplify the social media posts based on target audience
- Communicate with followers, respond to the queries in a timely manner and monitor the comments/ feedbacks/ reviews etc. on the social media platforms.
- Suggest and implement new ideas to disseminate information related to Government schemes through promotions, competitions, and campaigns.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Coordinate with MyGov internal teams to create event-based posts and content in regional language for the target audience
- Should be able to proofread and edit the contents to produce quality contents/social media posts as per the requirement of MyGov.
- Should be able to monitor the social media handles, track, and report insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc.) to MyGov
- Work with the content team to ensure that the social media post conveys the source language meaning accurately; and if needed, edit, rewrite, and restructure the content.
Place of work
MyGov, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.
You will be under probation for the first 3 months from the date of joining. It is not mandatory for MyGov to offer you regular contract after the completion of the probation period. The period of probation can be reduced or increased by MyGov and shall be solely based upon your performance.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Last Date of Application: 8th June 2022.
You may also be interested in: