Applications are invited for Social Media Executive at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm, strong self-motivation and a desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Bachelors (in any stream) degree required.
- Knowledge of and experience with top social media platforms.
- Relevant experience in roles requiring ORM, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Reach out to sellers of Amazon India to introduce them to Amazon’s social media platforms.
- Monitor channels at the real-time, on a daily basis to track with the objective of providing prompt and active support to sellers.
- Demonstrate intuitiveness in order to predict the magnitude of seller issues in order to escalate these appropriately to the relevant stakeholders.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Maintain strong up-to-date knowledge of seller ecosystem and internal processes.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
You may also be interested in: