Applications are invited for Social Media Content Writer/ Editor at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 15 March.
Social Media Engagement is designed to address the social media engagement across all main channels.
The scope of the Social Media Management Program is customized according to the needs of the brand, the target audience it addresses, the online competition associated with it and the communication route it takes and designing and implementing platform-wise social media campaigns:
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram, functional review of website, blog and app to ensure appropriate user navigation and content display layout, requirement facilitation with technical vendors (design & development) for creation of digital assets of IIMB, gauging audience feedback and queries on social media and website, reporting to team concerned for appropriate responses, responsible for creating newsletter and publishing newsletter for website and app subscribers and keyword analysis and optimization for website and blog.
- Candidate should be a Graduate, preferred majors are journalism, new media, or related majors
- Candidate should have minimum of 4-6 years’ of experience in creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus
- Ability to write engaging and correct online and print content.
- Sound communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and at least some understanding of the content management systems (CMS).
- An access to a computer with dedicated Internet connection, preferably broadband.
- Content creation on IIMB’s website, IIMB app, and the school’s FaceBook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Blogs and other channels to target stakeholders
- Create events for in-house seminars, workshops, events etc.
- Pre-event, At-event & Post-event content creation and posting
- Plan and execute campaigns
- Handle and respond to queries in real time
- Craft and update Social Media Policy for the Institute
- Handle Crisis Communication
- MIS Reports and Analytics Reports
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is March 15, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Social Media Content Writer/ Editor at IIM Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: