Applications are invited for Senior Technical Writer at Red Hat, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Red Hat Customer Content Services team is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our Red Hat OpenShift Product Documentation team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will work as part of a team that promotes customer loyalty and success through content development and delivery.
You’ll be responsible for feature documentation, user guides, and premium content that accompany Red Hat’s offerings, which will be made available online through Red Hat’s customer portal.
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will define the scope of, quality test, and deliver writing projects while maintaining a customer focus by participating in existing feedback programs and consistently developing your technical expertise. Drawing from your passion for both technology and the English language, you’ll work closely with developers, engineers, and other subject matter experts to create content that helps our customers understand our offerings and solutions.
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT, computer science, or an arts or language field
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English
- Familiarity with and knowledge of Red Hat’s offerings or related industry offerings
- Ability to read, write, and compile technical documents, including feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes
- Communication skills in establishing and maintaining communication with subject matter experts and other project team members.
- Work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality content for Red Hat’s offerings and solutions
- Engage and collaborate with the closed loop customer feedback program to address
- content gaps, act on direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement on the documentation experience
- Keep up-to-date with changes in our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues by
- integrating with specialty groups from the Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver effective customer-focused documentation
- Master the use of our internal documentation toolchain, including the publishing platform and issue tracking tools.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Trainee- Quality Analyst at BookMyShow, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Engineer at Carrier, Bangalore: Apply Now!