Applications are invited for Senior Specialist Team Engagement at Adidas, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This is a role for an organized, passionate and goal-oriented future leader who drives the effectiveness and transformation of our teams who are creating digital solutions. This role will support our teams on their journey to become highly effective, connected and informed across Digital Sale Solutions and Sales Tech. You will help us continuously learn and win through a growth mindset in order to easily navigate our volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment, and, thus, delivering against the adidas mission.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
- Degree with focus on Communication, Business Administration, or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a digital or sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in writing/storytelling and content creation
- Experience with virtual event planning a plus
- Good Microsoft Office 365 skills, especially PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Good Adobe Photoshop skills
- Adobe Premiere or similar video editing skills a plus
- Keep the ‘big picture’ in mind while paying attention to details
- Support successful delivery of Digital Sales Solutions team effectiveness and transformation initiatives and efforts, including all team culture, team engagement, team effectiveness, focus and transparency, and learning activities.
- Help deliver the team effectiveness and transformation strategy and vision.
- Manage timely execution of tasks and projects in close alignment with the DSS leadership team.
- Work in cross-functional teams, support decision making and be pragmatic about managing different expectations.
- Maintain expertise in the area of transformation, team culture, change management, learning and agile ways of working through networking with partners, and keeping a pulse check of internal adidas initiatives.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
You may also be interested in: