Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from eligible Indian candidates for filling up of the Senior Resident posts on Ad-hoc Basis at JIPMER, Puducherry in the following disciplines by interview through video conferencing or in-person initially for a period of 89 days (may be extended up to a maximum of 6 months depending upon requirement), in order to render optimal patient-care services.
Departments & Vacancies
For list of departments and no. of seats in respective departments visit here
An MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute (Candidates who are completing MD/MS/DNB degree on or before 31 July 2020 are also eligible to apply). Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in the concerned speciality will be preferred in respective Super-speciality departments as applicable.
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs. 67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month (Total Rs. 1,10,000/-approximately)
- Not exceeding 45 years of age as on 31.07.2020.
- Age Relaxable for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD‟s), age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/category candidates.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation, fees exemption and age relaxation.
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates
- Kindly note that in addition to the application fee, service charge for making the online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may apply here on or before 16.07.2020 (Thursday) till 05.00 PM. (Application received after the due date will not be considered for interview)
Selection of candidates will be based on Personal / Video conferencing interview:-
- Short-listing of Candidates for Interview: 18th July 2020 (Tentative)*
- Date of Interview: 20th July 2020 (Tentative)* & 22nd July 2020 (Tentative)*
- Place of interview: Director Chamber, Administrative Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.