The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 102 posts of Senior Residents, 04 posts of Senior Medical Officers (Casualty in Emergency) and 12 posts of Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different specialities in PGIMER, Chandigarh; 14 posts of Senior Residents, 07 posts of Demonstrators in different specialities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab, and 13 posts of Senior Residents, 07 posts of Demonstrators in different specialities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh for a maximum period up to 03 years.
- For all posts of Senior Residents
a) A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
b) Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
c) A Postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned or its equivalent except for the following posts for which required postgraduate degree will be as under or its equivalent:- Forensic Medicine : M.D. (Forensic Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) OR MD/MS (Anatomy) OR M.S. (General Surgery) Hospital Administration : M.D. in Hospital Administration or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. OR Master’s in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution/University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. Nuclear Medicine : M.D. (Nuclear Medicine) Renal Transplant Surgery : M.S. (General Surgery) Transfusion Medicine : M.D. (Transfusion Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: M.D. (PRM) / M.D. (Sports Medicine as a qualifying degree).
- For Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency): a) and b) same for the post of Senior Resident.
c) Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery).
- For Senior Demonstrator: i) M.Sc. in subject concerned. ii) Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject.
- For Junior Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the subject concerned. For Senior Demonstrator (Biophysics Non-Medical)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on official website: 04.04.2020
- Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications: 26.04.2020
- Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading: 14.05.2020
- Date of CBT for 75 Marks: 29.05.2020
- Expected date for Declaration of CBT Result: 10.06.2020
- Expected date of publishing of eligibility notice on website for the dept interview: 15.06.2020
- Expected date of document verification: 19.06.2020
- Expected date of Dept Interview & Assessment for 25 Marks: 19.06.2020
- Date of Final result declaration: 27.06.2020
- Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer: Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator (Medical): Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-.
- Jr. Demonstrator (Medical): Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.
- Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-
For application & more details, click here.