Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of Senior Residents/Junior Residents in various Departments at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for a contractual period of 11 months in the prescribed format as per the terms & conditions given below.
1. Senior Resident
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency.
- The Candidates completing the above courses by 31st October 2019 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview.
Consolidated Pay Rs. 66,000/- per month.
2. Junior Residents
- MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 31st October 2019 will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered
For eligibility to apply for these posts, the upper age limit will be 40 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
In the case of Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible.
How to Apply
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 06-11-2019 at 11:00 AM in the Directors’ Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.