A Walk-in-Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super speciality pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illnesses under one roof. It is located at Geeta Colony, Delhi in an area of 1.6 hectare. Besides providing medical facilities it is being developed as a Post Graduate Teaching/Training institute.
No. of Posts
- Senior Residents (Pediatrics): 11
- Senior Residents (Anesthesia): 02
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 02
- Senior Resident (Microbiology): 01
M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed an internship.
Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years.
How to Attend?
- Interested applicants can attend the interview on Nov 19, 2020 at 10:00 AM. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph and Adhar Card.
- Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
For more details, click the link below.