The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh intends to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialities and purely on contract basis for running the temporary OPD of proposed PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh through walk-in-interview.
- Name of the Post: Senior Residents
- Number of Vacancies: 9
- Department: Biochemistry, Community Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics.
- Type of Appointment: Contractual basis
A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India
- Biochemistry: MD (Biochemistry)
- Community Medicine: MD (Community Medicine/ Social and Preventive Medicine) or MD (Community Health Administration-three years course)
- General Surgery: MS (Surgery)
- Hospital Administration: MD in Hospital Administration of Indian University/Institute or MHA and MHA of two years should have one year additional experience in Hospital Administration.
- Internal Medicine: MD (Internal Medicine)
- Obst. & Gynae: MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae)
- Ophthalmology: MD/MS Ophthalmology
- Orthopaedics: MD/MS Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics: MD Paediatrics
- The age limit is upto 37 years on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of five/three years for SC/ST and OBC candidates will be given as per Govt. of India rules.
- The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 11.11.2019 at 02:00 PM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
- The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate alongwith all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- The candidates willing to appear in the walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the prescribed proforma available on the website of the Institute along with a certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste etc till 11.11.2019 till 10:00 AM