NIMHANS Bangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of “Senior Resident” on contract basis in the GOC funded project entitled “Chhatisgarh Community Mental Healthcare Tele-Mentoring Program (CHAMP)” under Dr.Naveen Kumar C, Professor Department of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification: MD Psychiatry or DNB Psychiatry
- Preferred Qualifications: Training from institute of reputes, Proof of proficiency in presentations, clinical case discussions, publications, pedagogy, communication skills, Proficiency in the use Microsoft word, PPTs, videos, google drive, learning video software, learning blog etc.(Pedagogical skills), Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to participate effectively as a team member.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- ONSITE training: to go to Chhattisgarh and conduct brief onsite training of Medical Officers and Assistant Medical Officers of Chhattisgarh
- Online mentoring: lectures, case demonstrations, case discussions, developing SOPs, Conduct and Coordinate training, develop training materials, IEC charts, case record proforma, booklets for training PHC and CHC doctors of Chhattisgarh to develop a strong referral chain
- Collaborative tele-consultations: Evaluate and consult patient accompanied by the District doctors through e-consult and using technology
- Mobile Call support during working hours
How to apply?
- Eligible Candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their application, along with resume and age proof to chsnimhans[at]gmail.com the candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 30.07.2020.