Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super speciality pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illnesses under one roof.
A Walk-in-Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
No. of Posts
- Senior Residents (Pediatrics): 15
- Senior Residents (Microbiology: 02
- Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery): 03
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 01
M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed an internship.
Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
Duration of Post
Senior Residents will initially be appointed on Adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
How to Attend?
Interested applicants can attend the walk-in interview on 23.03.2020 & not later than 10:00 AM.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
- Senior Residents those who have completed the three years of SR ship may also apply.
- All the posts are provisional and the numbers of vacancies are subject to change without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for the interview but in case of selection, they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.