Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super speciality pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illnesses under one roof.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi invites suitable candidates for Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Residents for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
No. of Posts
- Senior Residents (Pediatrics): 09
- Senior Residents (Anesthesia): 04
- Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery): 02
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 01
M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed an internship.
Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
Duration of Post
Senior Residents will initially be appointed on Adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
How to Attend?
Interested applicants can attend the walk-in interview on 04.08.2020 at conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031 & not later than 10:00 AM.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
- Senior Residents those who have completed the three years of SR ship may also apply.
- All the posts are provisional and the numbers of vacancies are subject to change without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for the interview but in case of selection, they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
For more details, visit the link given below: