Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital intends to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Diploma, DNB for the position of Senior Resident, eligible candidates may Walk-in-Interview on August 14, 2020.
- Orthopaedics: 1
- Paediatrics: 3
- Obs & Gynae: 4
- Radiology: 5
- Anaesthesia: 11
67,700/- in Level-11 (Rs. 15,600-39,100 G.P 6600 pre-revised)
MBBS Degree from MCI recognized university with P.G/ Diploma/ DNB qualification respective speciality and the candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad-hoc period. If such candidates are not available in the specialty, others without postgraduate qualification but with 03 years of experience in a concerned speciality may be considered. Registration of PG/ Diploma/ DNB in speciality with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.
37 years for General, 42 years for SC/ST and 37 years for OBC.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply, may Walk-in-Interview on 14.08.2020. Every working day (except Saturday and G.H) from 14/08/2020 to till the filling up vacant posts whichever is earlier (9.30 a.m to 11.30 am). Candidates must bring Photograph and a set of attested copies of all the certificates along with their originals for verification at the time of interview as following:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Xth Class)
- DMC Registration
- Degree/ Diploma Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Mark Sheets of all years.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable) OBC Certificate is considered of Delhi
- Adhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence/ any valid photo ID Card approved by Govt.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, GNCTD, Pitampura. Delhi-34.
Other General Conditions
- The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies and per rule need of the department. The number of vacancies, as shown above, may subject to change.
- The appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of the educational certificate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- In case of non-availability of SC/ ST/ OBC candidate, posts shall be filled for 89 days on Adhoc basis as per combined merit of all category.
For more information visit the link given below: