Interested and eligible candidates are invited for recruitment of Senior Residents on Ad hoc basis in the Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Patna for 89 days through walk-in-interview in the speciality of Pharmacology as per the schedule and break up of vacancies given below.
No of Vacancy
Note: Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and are subject to change without any notice.
A graduate (MBBS) degree and postgraduate (MD) degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years
- UR & OBC: – Rs. 1000/-
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) AIIMS Patna at 10:00 AM sharp on the date of the interview (17/08/2020) along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size colour photographs. The application form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview till 11:00 AM.
Candidates have to fill in their particulars, in the prescribed Application form and enclose duly attested copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of date of birth
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority, if applicable. Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format given by DoPT/ Government of India or for appointment to a Central Government job
- MBBS passed certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree
- MD/MS Degree
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Board with degrees mentioned thereon
- NOC from the present employer, if employed
For more details visit the link given below:
You may also be interested in: