AIIMS Bhubaneswar is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for engagement of Senior Residents in Surgical Gastroenterology Department at AIIMS for a temporary Contractual period of 11 months on ad hoc basis.
Name of the Post
No. of Position
A Postgraduate Medical degree viz, Ms/MCh. in their recognized by MCI /Institute of National importance.
The candidates those completing the above courses by 14 May 2020 (date of interview) are also eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the institute at the time of interview.
For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of online application. This is relatable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
67,700/- as per 7 CPC, Level-11 of the pay matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18, 750 + 6600 (Grade pay) + NPA plus other usual allowances as admissible under the rule)
2.5 days in a month
Mode of Selection
1. Online Interview is scheduled on dates 14 May 2020 at the director’s Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar from 10:00 A.M. onwards. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview only held on the date of Online Interview.
2. In case of exceptional candidates, the discretion of authorities to relax requisite eligibility criteria like age, experience etc. shall be final.
3. Depending on the requirement, the authorities may increase/decrease the number of seats.
4. All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by the date of interview shall be eligible.
General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-.
SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/-.
The candidate has to fill up the application form as per the attached format at “Annexure I” and also send the scanned copy of the self-attested xerox copies of the below-given documents through the mail in the following mail id:
cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duly filled in the application form with recent passport photograph (taken within last two months) duly signed across it and affixed on the space provided.
- Age Proof (10 certificates)
- Qualification certificate (MBBS, MS, MCh)
- Experience certificate
- Proof of application fee transferred through NEFT/RTGS
- NOC from candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt, PSU sector.
The merit list (Selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of interview.
May 10, 2020, 5 p.m