The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-Hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in-interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
- General Medicine (01)
- OBG (01)
- Pediatrics (01)
- A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/ DNB in Respective department as above from a recognized University/ Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
- Relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively on the dates of the interview along with originals, Photocopies of the relevant document, and one passport-size Colour photograph. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in the format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS Pass Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MD Degree Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council (MD/ MBBS)
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MS/ MD/ DNB passed Certificate (for the senior resident post)
- MS/ MD/ DNB Marks sheets (if applicable)
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Doctor (Part-Time) at CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow: Apply by June 30
- JOB POST: Behavioural Activation Counsellor Under NIHR-UoY Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru [4 Vacancies]: Apply by June 28