Applications are invited for Senior Resident (Radiodiagnosis) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 9 December.
Applications are invited for the post of Post MD/DNB (Radiodiagnosis) Senior Resident in the Dept. of Neuroimaging & Interventional Radiology.
- Educational Qualification: MD/DNB (Radiodiagnosis) from MCI Recognized Institution/Medical College
- Experience: Not Applicable
- Upper Age limit: 37 years as on 09/12/2021
03 years (Initially for 06 months extendable based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation by the Head of the department).
The tenure of the post of Senior Resident shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India. The total duration cannot be beyond the tenure specified under Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular), under any circumstances, including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt./ public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies funded by the govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
Interested candidates may attend Walk In Interview (Written cum Skill Test) with their Resume along with the following original documents on 09/12/2021 at 01:30 P.M in the Board Room, NBRC 4th Floor, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Curriculum Vitae and application (copy attached) with 1 recent passport size photograph affixed (Email ID and Mobile No. for communication) with a photocopy of documents.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Any other qualification/testimonials
- Experience Certificate (if any) (NOC from the present employer)
Note:- Application fees of Rs.1,770/- for general & OBC candidates and Rs.1,180/- fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates for Senior Resident. payable through NIMHANS website (SB Collect, instructions attached) and challan should be submitted along with the application.
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Resident (Radiodiagnosis) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: