JOB POST: Senior Resident (Non-Academic) at PGIMER Chandigarh [9 Vacancies]: Apply by Apr 7
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh intends to fill up 09 vacant posts of Senior Residents (Non-academic) in different specialities purely on contract basis for running the proposed temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh through walk-in-interview.
- Biochemistry: 01 (UR)
- Community Medicine: 01 (UR)
- General Surgery: 01 (UR)
- Hospital Administration: 01 (UR)
- Internal Medicine: 01 (UR)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 01 (UR)
- Orthopaedics: 01 (UR)
- Ophthalmology: 01 (UR)
- Paediatrics: 01 (UR)
- A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3)of the Act.).
- Must be registered with the central /State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India as under:
Biochemistry: MD (Biochemistry)
Community Medicine: MD (Community Medicine/ Social and Preventive Medicine) or MD (Community Health Administration three years course)
General Surgery: MS (Surgery)
Hospital Administration: MD (Hospital Administration) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. Or Master’s in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution/ University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Internal Medicine: MD (Internal Medicine)
Obst. & Gynae: MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae)
Orthopaedics: MD/MS Orthopaedics
Ophthalmology: MD/MS Ophthalmology
Paediatrics: MD Paediatrics
- The age limit is upto 40 years on the last date of receipt of application (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST candidates will be given as per Govt. of India rules).
Application & Interview
- The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure ‘A’ alongwith certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste complete in all respects on 07.04.2020 till 04:00 PM in the Recruitment Cell positively.
- The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
For application & more details, click here.
About the Author