Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for a SRF position in the field of “Development of thick and thin NiTi shape memory alloy intelligent porous structures using laser and wire arc additive manufacturing for functional applications”.
The work will be more focused on the fabrication of porous structures using wire arc additive manufacturing and thin film deposition techniques. The work involves both experimental and theoretical investigations. The candidate should have knowledge in the metallurgy of NiTi shape memory alloys.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Number of vacancies: One
Project title: “Development of thick and thin NiTi shape memory alloy intelligent porous structures using laser and wire arc additive manufacturing for functional applications”
Duration: The appointment is for three years.
- First class in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Metallurgy Engineering and Material science
- Scholars who are selected through GATE or other equivalent exams prescribed by DST
- Should have at least two years of research experience
- Desirable qualification: Candidate having experience in manufacturing of NiTi alloys through thin films deposition techniques is highly preferred
- Walk in interview on 21 September 2019.
- The reporting time for an interview is 10:00 A.M,
- Venue: Mechatronics and Instrumentation lab, Discipline of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Indore.
- Kindly send your CV’s to Dr. I.A. Palani through email: email@example.com with a subject “Senior Research Fellow under Indo-Russian Project”.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Senior research fellow will be paid consolidated salary based on the salary structure of the DST for SRF category and other emoluments per month.