To implement the mission, GoI has constituted National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NRLPS) to provide Technical Assistance to all states. A multidisciplinary professional team, has been constituted in NRLPS. This team consists of senior development professionals, experienced consultants and young professionals. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the positions at NRLPS, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Degree in any Discipline from any Indian University. Training / diploma in Public Procurement from a recognized institution would be preferred.
- He / She should have worked in livelihoods project and experience in the Procurement Functions.
- He / She should have minimum 15 years of experience in the relevant area of specialization
- He / She should have proven record in procurement of consulting services involving diversified activities/ themes for Government/ Government funded projects;
- The person should have acknowledged capabilities in undertaking prior review of procurement proposals for goods, small works and consulting services;
- The person should also be conversant with World Bank Procurement Guidelines/ Regulations; provisions of GFR -2017; Manual for Procurement of Consulting and Other Services; and Manual for Procurement Goods issued by Ministry of Finance, Government of India;
- Good in preparation of manuals and risk assessment, undertaking prior and post review of procurement.
- Lead Procurement Team
- Manage Procurement operations of the National Mission and NRLPS;
- Procurement of goods, services and works required for NRLPS/NRLM
- Handhold State Missions in procurement planning, procurement of goods, works and services and contract management
- Undertake capacity building of procurement teams of SRLMs
- Prepare bidding documents, ToRs, EOIs, Request for Proposal, contract formulation, manage procurement process as per GOI guidelines and World bank guidelines
- Undertake prior review of proposal received from State Missions for procurement.
- Liaise with other thematic units in the matters relating to procurement
- Coordinate with the World Bank on Procurement issues relating to NRLP
- Monitor Procurements undertaken by State Missions
How to apply?
Interested candidates, who are meeting the desired qualification and skillset, may please apply by sending filled application in the prescribed format along with an updated CV. The applications should be emailed to nrlm.advt[at]gmail.com. The last date of submission of filled application along with the CVs is 22nd May, 2020, 1700 hrs (IST).