Procter & Gamble (P&G) Mumbai invites job applications for Senior Manager (Sales Force Effectiveness & Data Analytics) for the year 2020.
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
What P&G is looking for?
- CRM, e-detailing,
- Expert in MS-Excel
- Expert in executing complex computation in MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills Project management
Roles & Responsibilities
Building organization’s technological capabilities to cater business need. (e.g. CRM enhancement, ERP upgrade, new tools for process automation, assessing multichannel marketing tools, developing Marketing excellence module AI & Machine learning based solution implementation to drive field force productivity
- Helping business in improving field force efficiency and productivity (managing tool which are providing various reports to reduce manual efforts, helping in Customer profiling segmentation and targeting)
- Benchmarking measuring monitoring sales force efforts KPIs and bring out actionable (e.g. FF KPI Norms, building 3X3 Grid by combining FF efforts and productivity parameters,)
- Managing end to end Incentives from planning to payouts- Actively involved in incentive planning, computing and payouts.
- Data analytics- Helping business with analytics and insights for business decision making- Collating various data bases together and generating meaningful insights (e.g. BCP/Customer call reporting, Ex-factory sales, In-Marketing sales, Marketing activities, Brand reports etc.
- Market research and market Intelligence- organizing external/syndicated data and building reports and analytics for business decisions (e.g. IMS data, Nielsen data etc.)
- Team Management & People development- Managing, guiding and coaching team.
- Play important role in Coaching and developing subordinates and preparing for next role. OTHERS
- Work closely with cross functional/department team (Sales, Marketing, IT Training, Finance on various aspect and projects. Other individual assignment: as Head SFE & DA Individual has individual deliverables.