Tech Mahindra Foundation invites job applications for Senior Executive- Education & Employability post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the field of skill development, employee engagement, volunteering and education with any reputed CSR/NGOs/INGOs. Exposure and experience in Program Management, Finance Management, NGO/Partner Management, Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Networking, Liaising, Event Management etc.
- Qualification: Post-graduate in Social Science, preferably in Social Work (MSW) or Equivalent Education as a full-time course from a reputed institute.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective implementation of TMF Programs (both employability and education and volunteering) through partners, ensuring all necessary compliances, process adherence and meeting performance metrics set for the same.
- Manage and evaluate all the programs in education and employability with respect to their goals, progress to goals and sustainability during field visits.
- Prepare and share the budget with the reporting manager and monitor the fund utilization of the partners on a quarterly basis and ensure funds are reaching the beneficiaries as per the agreement.
- Help build the capacity of the NGO partners through regular training and evaluation meetings.
- Be the first point of contact for the NGO partners for complaint resolution
- Identify, access and execute due diligence for new NGO partners
- Closely interact with all the stakeholders involved in the projects and accordingly suggest changes and improvements in the programmes
- Report to the Manager on location performance/highlight deviations
- Plan for volunteering activities and ensure the participation of TML employees
- Reach out to city/location for enabling effective and efficient interventions and ensure overall branding and visibility within and outside of the company and represent TMF at various platforms
- Conduct meetings with all the partners to enable cross-learning within the location and suggest.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office is mandatory
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Good project management skills
- Attention to detail and confident
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Understanding of functioning of Skill Development Ecosystem
- Preference to be given to local candidates
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: careers[at]techmahindrafoundation.org.