Siemens invites job applications for Senior Executive- Communications for Mumbai location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will work with the Change Management and Internal Communications team to develop effective communication approaches.
- Working with a virtual and multi-functional project team on change management, planning and executing the scope and work packages and measuring results.
- Build and implement internal communications, dialogue formats and other communication deliverables. Take initiative and work with an international team across diverse locations.
- Develop feedback channels and possibilities to ensure that employees feel involved and engaged in the change activities. Understanding the target audience and tailor content for respective audiences.
- Collaborate closely within the Employee Engagement team and HR for all change communications measures to ensure close alignment and maximize impact.
- Working with multiple partners and vendors.
- You have done MBA from reputed institute or diploma in Mass Media/ Advertising with post qualification experience in change management approaches, tools and methods.
- You bring 3 to 4 years of experience in internal and employee communication functions or change management communications. Ability to develop engaging content and campaigns
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills. You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, drives initiatives even with limited resources, are independent & self-motivated, have superb communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude.
This role is based in Airoli – Navi Mumbai. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our customers and partners, we help to create perfect places where we live, work, and relax. Our communications team is looking for an enthusiastic colleague taking care of multiple aspects of our internal communications strategy to achieve a common company culture. Join our team to help us build environments that care!
Apply here for Senior Executive- Communications at Siemens, Mumbai.