Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Data Researcher- ESG at S&P Global, Gurgaon. Online applications are open on the official website.
About S&P Global
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
- 3/4-year degree or equivalent; an advanced degree in a related field (Masters) is welcome
- At least 3 years of experience in the ESG data ratings and research
- 1+ year of experience in Quality control of ESG data ratings and research
- Excellent communication skill (Written and Verbal) as it involves liaising with multiple stakeholders across regions
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable using Excel formulas
- Qlik/Tableau experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Agile mindset as it involves a lot of collaboration and coordination
Work you’ll do
- As a Senior Data Researcher, you will be a part of a newly formed Quality control center within ESG team to ensure the highest level of quality throughout the ESG rating universe.
- You will be analyzing data and corresponding ESG scores; identifying issues with the methodology, processes, and practices; engaging with appraisal and QC analysts to ensure high predictability and zero information is missed.
- Design and roll out systematic audits on research conducted by the ESG Research team and report on results and progress made towards quality goals
- Perform periodic checks of ESG assessments and QC to identify areas of strength and challenges
- Monitor the Quality performance of ESG assessments
- Regular data sampling and execution of consistency and statistical outlier checks
- Engage with ESG analysts to understand the challenges and suggest solutions
- Develop corrective action plans and mitigation plans to avoid potential quality issues
- Managing the internal quality helpline and responding to queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Provide inputs and ideas for new collection methods and product improvements related to the covered content sets
- Keeps him/herself updated in knowledge of content sets. Build industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Contributing to achieving the overarching ESG quality goals and reporting on progress to senior management
- Acts as a backup to the team leader
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Data Researcher- ESG at S&P Global, Gurgaon.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Community and Content Specialist at OnePlus, Bangalore: Apply Now
- Assistant Administrative Officer at IIM Lucknow [3 Positions]: Apply by Jan 3