WWF India is looking for a dynamic and committed individual to be part of the Marine Conservation Programme to work towards the delivery of programme priorities. The selected individual will work closely with the marine team as well as with other cross cutting teams within WWF India at the Secretariat and in the states.
The position also offers opportunities to interact with the global WWF network, learn from innovative and emerging conservation initiatives and pilot innovative ideas.
- At least a Masters in Social Sciences / Marine Ecology / Wildlife Biology / Fisheries Biology, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working with an NGO or similar organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English with working knowledge of at least one other regional language
- Leading the ongoing WWF India programme on shark conservation and management
- Working closely with the Finance and Admin team on coordination, reporting and monitoring of other marine projects
- Providing strategic input into program and project development
- Engaging with WWF India program teams on development and implementation of cross-cutting initiatives
- Engaging with external stakeholders and developing/managing partnerships
- Contributing to external and internal communications
- Representing WWF India at internal and external events and engaging with the wider WWF network globally on marine conservation issues.
How to apply?
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. In addition, please share a Statement of Interest (in no more than 500 words).
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Senior Coordinator–Marine Programme”, in the subject line. Apply Via Email to: recruitments[at]wwfindia.net on or before 25 April 2020.