Applications are invited for Seller Onboarding Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- Prior experience working within a customer service /contact center environment (voice support) is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Google Chrome.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Ability to follow specific detailed process steps.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility & comfortable dealing with ambiguous situation.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service, maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication, with the ability to transition easily from communicating in English fluently where required.
- An ability and willingness to effectively deal with real time challenging situations – ability to “think on your feet”.
- Demonstrated excellent time-management and prioritization skills, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to policies, processes and procedures and proactively flagging any impediments to you providing effective and timely support to our customers.
- An ability to build strong working relationships, as this role will require you to liaise with Compliance Operations and / or Seller Support teams to effectively and efficiently resolve Seller queries.
- An ability to use data to make high-judgement decisions for our business and our customers.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues where required.
- Ensures compliance with process and procedures whilst achieving quality and performance metrics.
- Identifies Seller and Associate success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids other team members with difficult cases as needed.
- One year fixed term contract position with Amazon.
Shift-11:30 am-08:30 pm IST, Shift timing change by +/-1 hour due to day light savings.
You may also be interested in: