Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space Centres/Units are engaged in Research and Development activities in development of Space Application, Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the young graduates.
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the young graduates in the following disciplines:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics]: 32
- Engineer/Scientist ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 45
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 29
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of
65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidates who are going to complete the above course in
the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available.
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- The written test will be conducted on Apr 22 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between Jan 31 and Feb 20. Candidates may visit our website here to register their applications on-line between Jan 31 and Feb 20.
- Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be
provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for
future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100(Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
Pay and Allowances
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56100 p.m.
- In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
For queries pertaining to recruitment,
Administrative Officer, ISRO Hqs
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road
Phone:+91 80 22172465 or 22172264 or 22172260