ICMR invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Scientist-B against backlog vacancies of SC/ST Category and current year regular vacancies at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/ Centers across India.
- Scientist B (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC.
- Scientist B (Non-Medical): First Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects. OR Second Class Post Graduate with Ph.D degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Anthropology, Economics with specialization in Health Economics, Psychology, Entomology, Genetics/Medical Genetics, Immunology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Botany.
- Upper age limit: 35 Years
- Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on PGIMER’s/ICMR’s websites www. pgimer.edu.in and www.icmr.nic.in.: 12.09.2020
- Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications: 02.10.2020
- Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s & ICMR’s websites: 20.10.2020
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks: 01.11.2020
- Expected date of declaration of result of CBT for shortlisting of candidates for personal discussion: 20.11.2020
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Read out full details of the application process here.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others: Rs. 2000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- Scientist B (Medical): Level -10 (Rs. 56,100—1,77,500)
- Scientist B (Non-Medical): Level -10 (Rs. 56,100—1,77,500)