ISRO SAC (Space Application Center) invites online job application for various job posts like Scientists, Engineer & Technical Assistant for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Scientist/Engineer: 02 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman: 28 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer-SD(Electronics)
Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
M.Sc. in Physics
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC(Computer)
ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC(Electronics)
ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC(Mechanical)
ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC(Structural)
ME/ M.Tech in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/ SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Technical Assistant
Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Online Registration Starts : 14 March 2020
- Online Registration Closes : 03 April 2020
- Date of Written Test at Ahmedabad: 07 June 2020
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3