Candidates are invited to attend a Virtual interview for the post of Scientist-I (Non-Medical) to be filled up on a purely temporary basis in the Task Force Study entitled “Evaluation of prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, Co-morbidities, risk factors, and the variations in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)”: A Multicenter study across India, Division of RBM&CH, CCU, ICMR, New Delhi.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Scientist-I (Non-Medical) (01)
- Doctorate in related subject from a recognized university.
- Additional post doctoral research/ teaching experience in relevant subject in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/ data management
- Experience in analyzing quantitative data, understanding, and making sense of complex scientific data, converting them into journal-specific publication-ready, research article and publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Rs. 48,000 + HRA 30% (Rs. 6300 )
How to Apply?
Candidates desirous of the above posts should email a copy of the completed application form in a given format to email@example.com latest by 07/07/2021. The eligible candidates will be called for a written test or for personal discussion at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 on the date and time which will be announced later on.
Those appearing for walk-in-personal discussions should bring with them:
- Five copies of a submitted application.
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth.
- Experience Certificate from previous and current employer.
- Certificate of essential qualification and desirable qualification.
- One attested copy of each certificate.
You might also be interested in: