Applications are invited for the position of Scientist ‘B’ (Project) under the Dementia Science Programme (Budget for Coordination set up) funded by DBT and coordinated by Director I/C, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Scientist ‘B’ will be involved in coordination with different Centres and investigators involved in the study for the smooth running of the project. The responsibilities also include preparing reports and organizing meetings etc.
- M.Sc. in Life Science/ B.Tech. (Biotechnology/ Biomedical/ Electronics) or equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Strong academic record matriculation onwards with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Experience in managing research project (s) and /or coordinating with investigators.
- Ability to multitask and document the activities of the project.
Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances/ benefits will be admissible
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The interested candidates fulfilling the requirements can submit their application latest by 07th July, 2021 to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana.” Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the candidates can apply by post or by email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) (documents required in pdf format only).
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Scientist-I (Non-Medical) at ICMR, New Delhi: Apply by July 7
- Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2021 for Fresh MBBS/BDS Students by ICMR [Salary Upto Rs. 1 L]: Apply by June 30