National Technical Research Organisation, under Government of India invites online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Scientist `B’ in the National Technical Research Organisation, a premier organisation under the Government of India.
- Electronics/ Computer Science: First Class Master Degree in Science/ Engineering or Technology in respective fields
- Geo-Informatics: First Class Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- GATE qualification.
Number of Posts
- Electronics: 21 Posts
- Computer Science: 35
- Geo-Informatics: 6 Posts
Candidates should not exceed age of 30 years.
Remuneration & Allowances
- Pay Scale: Level-10 ( Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500) of the Pay Matrix Allowances
- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Children Educational Allowance, Special Allowance, Medical facilities, Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme, etc. as admissible to Central Government employees.
- Candidate preliminarily be shortlisted on basis of GATE score.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for interview.
- Final result be based on consolidate mark in GATE and Interview.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted online only by visiting the website here.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Application/Registration.
- The candidates are advised to keep the legible soft copy of passport size colour Photograph, Scanned Signature, Matriculation/10 Certificate, Final Pass Mark sheet of Essential Qualification, SC/ST/OBC Certificate, Central Government Civilian Employees – Certificate & Declaration by the applicant to be uploaded to successfully complete their registration.
- Upon successfully registration of their online application, the candidates are advised to keep the Registration Number and pant-out of his/her application form.
- Admit Cards for personal interview will be sent through e-mail.
- Application Start: Mar 24
- Application Close: Apr 14