Procter & Gamble (P&G) Mumbai invites job applications for SAP SD Techno-Functional IT for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Role & Responsibility
In this role, you will work as SAP SD Techno-Functional IT (ABAP developer and SD functional IT) within an agile development team. You will work closely with product owners, project teams and business users to deliver industry-leading solutions while collaborating with global teams for requirement clarification and product development. You will also be responsible to find ways to constantly improve development costs, time and quality!
- Proven knowledge and experience in SAP Sales and Distribution module and ABAP development work
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science subject area
- 2 or more years working experience in SAP SD software development
- Experience in agile software development and design thinking methodologies is preferred
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills
- Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: