Procter & Gamble (P&G Mumbai) invites job applications for Salesforce DevOps Expert for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online via the official website.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will join P&G IT in the role of Application Development & Operations Engineer for the Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting the development of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications coordinated with Salesforce backend.
You will be part of the entire software development life cycle including design, development, deployment along with operations for your application to meet business, user, and solution requirements. You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, manage solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free.
You will support the Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce-based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform.
Qualification & Experience
- 3-4 Years of Salesforce development experience across Lightning Web Components, Aura, Apex, Java Script, HTML, CSS and SQL is must
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Salesforce Administrator certification is must
- Experience with Salesforce Reports and Dashboard
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong passion for technology and ability to demonstrate technology to add business value
- Understanding of Salesforce deployment process with toolchain like ANT, Jenkin or Copado is an added advantage
- Understanding of any cloud Platform like Azure/AWS is an added advantage