RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals in the field of mechanical and civil engineers who will be hired on the contractual basis.
Minimum 2 years of industry experience in production / QA/ Maintenance /Service with age not exceeding 32 years as on Feb 1, 2018.
- Engineer (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 8 Posts
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates who have registered online should appear in the Written Test.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Candidates shall have the option to appear for Interview either in Hindi or English.
Nature & Period of Engagement
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates shall initially be posted at Southern Region .
- However, selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
Basic Pay of INR 16,974 along with allowances and perks will be given.
- Apply online in the registration format available in the RITES website. Click here to apply.
- Note down the system generated Registration No. While submitting the online application.
- Copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Start date of online registration: Feb 12
- Last date of online registration: Feb 22
- Date of Written Test: Feb 24
- Date of Interview: Feb 25
Phone: 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163
For other details, visit official notification by clicking here.