PayTm invites applications for Risk Lead for Noida location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online via the official website.
- Risk Policy and underwriting guidelines for consumer products
- Portfolio risk Management, including CLI/CLD, Blocking etc.
- Review and reporting of Portfolio performance at pan India level and across geographies for Unsecured
- Responsible for designing and building the risk and underwriting infrastructure for the most innovative consumer lending platform in India
- Work closely with Sr. Management team and lending partners in managing Risk/Return of the portfolio, defaults & collections
- Team management
- Regular assessment of policies via completion benchmarking to be in line with competition and industry trends.
- Conduct regular Policy trainings for field teams
- Provide New/Modified products to the business team to match/excel competition offering and facilitate enhanced volumes
- Exercising due diligence and implementation of robust risk assessment tools across line functions to ensure a quality portfolio.
- Implement the test and learn framework
- Loss forecasting & provisioning policy for respective business.
- Any graduate or Post graduate in Any Specialization
- People Management skills.
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self-starter.
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
Apply here for Risk Lead at PayTm, Noida.