JOB POST: Retainer Doctor at Oil India Limited [3 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on Dec 11
Oil India Limited intends to engage Retainer Doctors on contract basis purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of one year, extendable by two six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and performance of the individual.
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
MBBS with minimum one-year internship and having valid Certificate of Registration from the MCI/SMC as mandated under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
No. of Vacancies
Candidates meeting the above criteria should appear for walk-in interview with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form (given as attachment) as per the following schedule:
- Date: 11 Dec 2019
- Time: 8:30 am to 9: 30 am
- Venue: OIL Hospital, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in an interview:
- Filled-in Bio Data form
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates (if applicable).
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if applicable).
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- The selected candidates shall be entitled for 10 days paid leave for one year which can be availed to a maximum of 06 days at a time.
- The selected candidates will be provided accommodation in sharing basis in Executives’ Hostel.
Rs. 85,000/- per month
For application form & more details, click here.
About the Author