Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Scientist at ICGEB, New Delhi.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in 1983. The Organisation has three Component laboratories with over 45 ongoing research projects in Infectious and Non-communicable diseases, Medical, Industrial, and Plant Biology Biotechnology in Trieste, Italy, New Delhi, India, and Cape Town, South Africa.
Research Scientist (01)
- Ph.D. in Immunology/ Life sciences with 5-6 years postdoctoral experience.
- Capability of working/ studying cells of the innate immune system.
- Hands-on-experience in handling human samples in BSL2/BSL3 conditions, multicolor flow cytometry, cellular immunology and an ability to work with very small volumes of human samples.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their updated Curriculum Vitae with a one-page description of the research experience. All documents in one single PDF file by 5th August 2021 by email to ICGEB.Emory@gmail.com with Research Scientist-Sepsis in the subject line.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Senior Research Fellow at National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi: Apply by Aug 3
- JRF Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad: Apply by Oct 30