Walk in interview for the following position in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering under the project SMDP-C2SD in VLSI Design and related Software sanctioned by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India will be held.
- Name of the Post: Research/ Project Associate/ Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: One
- Nature of Appointment: Temporary
- Project title: SMDP-C2SD in VLSI Design and related Software
- Funded by: Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India
- Duration: Till the competition of the Project (Likely to be completed till Dec 2019)
- 1st class B.Tech in Electronics Engg. and 1st class M.Tech or equivalent degree with a background in VLSI/ Microelectronics
- Desirable: Expertise in the designing of VCO and Mixer Schematic, Layout and parameter extraction.
Candidates are requested to send an advance soft copy of CV through e-mail to Chief- Investigator /Co-Chief Investigator.
- Date: 27 September 2019
- Time: 9:30 am
- Venue: Institute Committee Room, Main Building, NIT Jalandhar
No TA/DA shall be given for the interview. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
Initial Salary is Rs. 20000/- for six months and Enhancement in salary as per guidelines of the project.
Dr. R K Sarin
Mail id: sarinrk[at]nitj.ac.in
Dr. Ashish Raman
Mail id: ramana[at]nitj.ac.in