Applications are invited for the positions of Research Associate (one), Junior Research Fellow (one), and Project Assistant (one), purely on temporary basis (co-terminus with the project) in the ‘Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council’ (BIRAC) supported research projects entitled “Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum Based Non-ionic Amphiphiles for Biomedical and Industrial Applications: A Cleaner and Greener Biocatalytic Approach”.
1. Research Associate
Candidate must have a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in M.Sc. Preference will be given to candidates having research experience (with supporting publications) in the field of polymer chemistry and catalysis/biocatalysis.
2. Junior/ Senior Research Fellow
M.Sc. (or equivalent degree) from recognized University in Chemistry with at least 55% marks. Candidate must have qualified NET / LS examination of UGC / CSIR. Preference will be given to candidates with Organic Chemistry specialization and having research experience in the related field.
3. Project Assistant
A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution, having computer knowledge and at least two-year experience of working in a Chemistry laboratory as Laboratory Attendant/Project Assistant. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of basic computer and networking.
18 Months only.
- Fellowship/Monthly emolument and other allowances would be fixed as per the recommendation of the Selection Committee according to the University of Delhi rules or as per the sanction from the funding agency.
- All the posts are purely temporary and would continue only up to the presently sanctioned duration of the project/grant sanctioned by the funding agency.
- The fellowship may be terminated before time if the work report is not satisfactory.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for the interview.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates should send their application stating the position applied for along with Resume/Bio-data and self-attested copies of the degree and certificates, experience letter and recommendation letters by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Principal Investigator Prof. Sunil K. Sharma, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007, by August 19, 2020. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email for further course of action.
For more information visit the link given below:
You may also be interested in: