IOCL Faridabad invites applications for Research Officers- Catalyst posts for the year 2020. To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil R&D Centre is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for induction level positions.
- Full Time Ph.D in the area of heterogeneous catalysis. Candidate should mandatory have PhD research works in synthesis, characterization, and development of heterogenous catalysts. With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post- graduation.
- Exclusions & Inclusions: Research background in the area of photocatalysis and homogenous catalysis will not be considered. PhD/ Post Doctoral work in synthesis/preparation of alumina/silicaalumina/ zeolitic materials and supported catalyst systems will be preferred.
- Upper Age Limit: 32 Years
Brief Job Description
Selected candidates would work in the area of synthesis, characterization, and development of catalysts & additives for application in various refinery processes like Fluid Catalytic Cracking, Hydrotreating/ Hydrocracking, Isomerization, Reforming etc., and should be capable of carrying out required independent research, data handling/ interpretation and report writing.
How to apply?
- The Application should be sent to recruitrndcatalyst[at]indianoil.in strictly as per Application format separately placed as Annexure – II
- The Subject of the eMail while submitting an application should be strictly as per following format: “Application for the post of _”
- Manual applications will not be entertained.
The candidates should have the following relevant documents readily available with them before they commence the application process as per the Screening Methodology. All these documents will be required to be attached as scanned copies along with the application form through email as per the Screening Methodology:
- Class X passing certificate (indicating date of Birth),
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Caste/sub-caste certificate, if applicable
- Graduation Degree & semester/year-wise/ Consolidated Marksheet,
- Post Graduation Degree & semester/year-wise/ Consolidated Marksheet,
- CGPA to percentage conversion certificate, if applicable
- AIU equivalence certificate (when education is from abroad),
- Valid Indian Passport, for candidates residing abroad
- Documents indicating date of Successful defense of PhD
- PhD Degree,
- Details of thesis/dissertation work,
- Synopsis of PhD
- Experience certificate (if applicable),
- Scanned image of photograph and signature, as per specifications given below: Photograph : 100 KB (in JPEG format) and Signature : 100 KB (in JPEG format)
- Details regarding the National Level Test(NET/JRF-NET/GATE as applicable to them); SPM fellowship certificate,
- Publications in refereed journals along with Impact Factor of the Journal,
- Publications in refereed journals without Impact Factor but with ISSN, chapters in books with ISBN, and Patents etc.
The applications will be accepted from 25.09.2020, 12:00 hrs to 23.10.2020, 15:00 hrs only.
Grade A: Rs. 50000 – 160000/-