Ministry of AYUSH, CCRH invites job applications for the position of Research Officer for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out for full details below.
- Name of the Post: Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Period of Engagement: Initially for a year.
- Method of Recruitment: Deputation including short term contract/promotion.
Officers under the Central/State Governments/Public Undertakings/ Research Institutions/ Autonomous Bodies/ Universities etc. holding
- Analogous posts or with 03 years’ service in PB-02 Rs.9300- 34800+ Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-; and
- Having a Master’s Degree in Science in Botany/ Medicinal Plants or from a recognized University/Institute.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Conducting Pharmacognostic studies of Homoeopathic drugs and raw materials.
- Assisting in carrying out Pharmacopoeia work.
- Providing inputs for drug monographs for Pharmacopoeia purposes.
- Development of research-based publications and various other work assigned by the superior authority.
How to apply?
The eligible candidates should apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) to the Director-General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Ares, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 together with (i) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for last 05/03 years (ii) Integrity certificate and (iii) Vigilance clearance. Applications not total or received after the prescribed date will not be entertained. The candidates need to mention “Application for the post of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) in block letters on top of the envelope.
Level-10 (Rs.56, 100 – 1, 77,500) of the Pay Matrix