The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the position of Research Manager.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The research manager will assist in a research project studying the use of technologies in Indian retail organizations. The research manager will help create and conduct a large research project and should have the experience working with research associates, survey design, working with research associates, market research agencies, conducting workshops, and interfacing with project customers, writing reports..
- Applicants with graduate (postgraduate)/ Ph.D. in management/ information systems/ engineering/ consumer behavior/ marketing or other related social science disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with a graduate (postgraduate)/ Ph.D. will be preferred.
- The applicant should be proficient in survey-based research and should have proficiency in managing different parts of a research project, such as survey design, different analyses, select appropriate research methodology and techniques, econometric modeling, especially those associated with survey data.
- Also, the applicant should have experience with conducting focus groups, writing reports, and doing literature reviews.
- The applicant should have familiarity and deep knowledge and experience with secondary analysis, data collection, and analysis
- The applicant with a minimum of 3-7 years of experience with market research projects will be preferred.
- Applicants should have the ability to communicate with organizations and other clients to understand requirements, model the objectives, and transform these into research requirements.
- The applicant should have experience working with project coordinators and research associates to oversee the fieldwork initiative, and coordinate research agencies, and managing data collection.
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend greater than or equal to 90,000 per month. Compensation will be based on previous experience.
The initial appointment is for eight (8) months and may be extended, based on performance.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE “Research Manager: Technologies in Retail” (Your application may not be considered if the subject line is missing or inappropriate). The last date to apply is July 12, 2021.
You might also be interested in: