Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) invites job applications for Research Fellow/ SRF post for the year 2020. PHFI is working towards building a healthier India. They are helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
Eligibility & Experience
- Essential: PhD/Masters in Economics/Development Economics/Public Health with specialization in health economics, health financing and health policy.
- Desirable: Publication in reputed peer-reviewed journals will be given weightage.
- Experience: For Post-degree in Health Economics research projects at middle to senior researcher level for 2-3 years. For PhD in Economics the post-PhD experience can be relaxed to 1 years provided the thesis was aligned to any public health project or programme and there are publication(s) from it. Academic review (scoping and systematic). Competence at biostatistics/econometrics with fluent use of statistical software (preferably R and STATA) with working knowledge of large datasets. Competence at costing study of interventions and economic evaluations. Good academic writing skill.
- Extract and analyze costing data.
- Carry out economic evaluations.
- Review of literature—scoping, descriptive and systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Help in developing HTA project proposals.
- Help in writing reports and developing manuscripts.
- Present project brief at ethical and technical committees.
- Carry out other related activities assigned by PI and other investigators.
- Liaison with government health department, HTAIn secretariat, various related committees and related agencies such as National Health Mission.
- Assist in preparing Budgets.
- Facilitate recruitment for HTA projects, data analysis and management of data repository.
- Prepare project reports, publication-quality manuscripts.
- Will be required to travel within the state and to other states as well as Delhi.
- Any other work as assigned Supervisor.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their CV: email@example.com. Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-SRFW-103) in the subject line. Please also send the following information along with your application.
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
- Current Location
- How did you hear about this opportunity?