Applications are invited for Research Engineer (RE) positions at Algorithms to Architecture Lab, ECE Department, IIIT Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- RE in 6G: Machine Learning Algorithms for Physical Layer,
- RE in VLSI: Reconfigurable and Intelligent Architectures for AI.
- Master degree in ECE with good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5)
- Project/ thesis work topics related to wireless communication, machine learning or FPGAs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in Matlab and Python or Proficient in
- Verilog, C/C++ and Python
- Publications at good venue.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 15, 2021.