JOB POST: Research Asst, Associate & Field Investigator at IIFT [Salary Upto Rs 25k]: Apply by Jan 10
IIFT invites job applications for the post of Research Associate, Research Assistant & Field Investigator for the year 2020. The Undersigned is awarded a Project on “Implications of Bhagwat Geeta in Contemporary Management:An Empirical Study” by Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSSR), Ministry of HRD, Government of India for which Research Associates / Research Assistants / Field Investigators are required for a period of 6 to 12 months.
The candidates should be Post Graduate preferably in Management/ Philosophy /Sanskrit / Hindi / English Literature or any other related discipline with 55% marks. Candidate should have:
- The Knowledge of Principles of Management and or Bhagwad Geeta / Indian Scriptures
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skill
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- Relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation/ animation.
How to apply?
- Research Associates: go to this page
- Research Assistants: apply via this page
- Field Investigator: submit CV via this page.
Interested candidates can submit updated CV latest by 10th January 2020.
Remuneration: All-inclusive of Rs.25,000/- / Rs.20,000/- / Rs.15,000/- per month.
Dr. Rakesh Mohan Joshi (Professor & Chairperson)
For more details, click here.
About the Author